Year 5 Information
Our Y5 Teachers are Mr Hanks and Mr Paterson. Our Teaching Assistants are Mrs Taggart and Mrs Moore.
Read our Welcome to Year 5 information.
The Year 5 Learning Journeys are:
- Fantastic Voyages: Space And Our Solar System.
- Who Do We Think We Are Part I: The Anglo-Saxons And Vikings.
- Out and About: Map Skills And Our Local Area.
- Use the Force: The science of gravity, friction and other forces
- TBC Art-based Learning Journey
Our Y5 Spellings will be set each Friday and added to Spelling Shed for the children to practise. They will also be given a definitions page so they understand the meaning of the words. They will be tested on the words on the following Friday.
Our PE days are: Wednesday and Friday. Children should come to school dressed ready for PE on these days.